Share |

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Just Sharing

Finished a few more things and thought I'd show you.

First, I totally finished the barn quilt and it's hanging on the wall. I just love this quilt!!


Finished a Moda sew along Homestead Hearth. It was so much fun to make. I'm going to go get batting today so I can get it on the frame for quilting.



Now I am doing the Winter Solstice sew along with Pat Sloan. Weekly blocks should be doable. It will be pretty.



Today is my 44th wedding anniversary. It seems like a long time, but then it also seems like yesterday. And I still love him! wow!

Us then:




Us now



Look exactly the same, don't we, lol.

Later,
WilmaNC

7 COMMENT:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Love the barn quilt! Happy Anniversary, yes, you look the same.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful quilts! You're on a roll with Winter Solstice. Happy Anniversary to you!! Sweet to see then and now.

Anonymous said...

Did you ever imagine 44 years would actually arrive? I know I didn't. =) Both your quilts are terrific. I've been thinking about starting that second one. Winter Solstice is looking good!

Lucy said...

So glad to see you on the blog again. Your colors on your homestead are beautiful.
Happy Anniversary You looks as happy now as then. Congratulations.

Gari in AL said...

Your Neighborhood quilt top is great. I am trying very hard to not get sucked into any BOMs this year and focus on easy charity quilts. And, of course, I have some BOM UFOs that need finishing. Maybe at the end of this year I can fall into a new BOM, I do collect the patterns just in case. HA

black bear cabin said...

Happy Anniversary....i loved those photos you shared :)
looks like you've been busy quilting away...i really like the homestead hearth quilt....super cute!
Hope your new year is filled with joy and laughter!
hugs!
Lisa

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Love the barn quilt ... can we have pics of some of the barns? Xxx