Share |

Sunday, November 30, 2014

I'm so full!!!

I love Thanksgiving, but I hate the feeling of eating way too much, lol. But, I am also full of holiday cheer and expectations.

Speaking of Christmas, I finished the Tall Christmas Tree. I love it!!!


I also made a really nice 20" Christmas pillow from this book:


I love Art to Heart! Isn't Rudolph cute??



I found some resin/melamine bowls, and made some bowl holders for them to use in the microwave. So sweet. These are going to my DIL, Lisa, for Christmas. She doesn't read my blog, lol.  There is a free tutorial for these at Syzygy of Me. I love these too and plan to make some for myself.




I also finished the top in the Quilty Fun Sew Along I talked about last post. It came out very nice. Now to quilt it and add the few final embellishments.


And last but not least, I got some free jeans for GGS that had big holes in the knees and decided to give a try making weird patches I saw on Pinterest. They are awesome, and he loves them.



So, I have been busy and productive. My sewing frenzy continues, lol.

Later,
WilmaNC

6 COMMENT:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I love that tree! Now to decorate it. Rudolph is so fun - very sweet pillow. The bowl microwave hot pads are so easy to make and make for a quick gift - love how you made a bowl/pad set. I haven't patched jeans in a long time.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you HAVE been busy! I love the little eyeballs patch on his jeans' knee. How cute! That skirt on your Christmas tree is the perfect final touch. I love the way this came out, and Rudolph is great, too. I also like Art to Heart books, and I don't think they ever get old. Your Quilty Fun top is so, so appealing!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Oh I love them all!

Lucy said...

I love Rudolph pillow so neat. The Sew Along is great. You have been real busy.

pollyanna said...

Wow! You have been on a sewing roll! Everything looks wonderful. I do love the quilt from the fun book. Very happy :) And hate to brag, but I lost 3 lbs over thanksgiving week ;)

DragonPoodle said...

Great projects! All are very cute. Love Rudolph and the patches especially.