Share |

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October

It's October, and fall is getting into full swing. We are going up on the Parkway today to check out the color changes in the higher elevations. Taking the dogs on a well deserved hike. I will take pictures....

Speaking of pictures, here are my October decorations. I love changing these every month.







Got my coat cut out yesterday, sewed the shoulder seams and started to put on the collar and it wouldn't fit!! Looked closer and I had sewn on the fronts on the opposite sides. So, right off the bat (haha, get it, bat?), I had to rip it out. Might get back in time today to work on it a little, we will see. It is getting cool enough for a coat in the mornings, so I need to get this done!!

Have a great day!
Later,
WilmaNC

5 COMMENT:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Love all the October decor - the pumpkins with crow is fav - love anything with crows. My seam ripper got a lot of use yesterday.

Lucy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lucy said...

All your October and pumpkins are great. I love the Oct with the bats. Real scary!

quilter000 said...

Wilma maybe that is why the collar would not fit the jacket. once you reversed the fronts try the collar again. going to stitch on a few tea towels the days of the week. that should be an easy task for me.

Anonymous said...

Love your October decorations. I admire you for even making an effort at sewing a jacket!