Share |

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Kids and Mini Quilts

My life will never be the same, but in a good way. The kids have landed and my previously quiet home is now filled with squeals and laughter, and whining. I will have pictures as soon as they are all settled and I can get them to sit still, lol.

I did a private swap with a very talented lady, Sharon. We were both in the Monthly Doll Quilt swap, but we never got each other as partners. So we swapped on our own. She makes the nicest quilts and the cutest little matching dollies. See...



I fretted on what to make for her and decided on this one. I made a big one of these for myself a while back and thought it would make a nice doll quilt. Come to find out Sharon is working on a big one also. See Sharon's blog here.


I'm hoping to get back to normal soon. Got one of the kids enrolled in school, one more to go. Then it will get calmer.

Later,
WilmaNC

6 COMMENT:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh, bless you - hope things calm down and get into a workable, pleasing schedule.

black bear cabin said...

let the chaos begin! you will have moments of exhaustion, but most of all you will love it! :) oh, and i love both doll quilts...especially that little doll she made you :) hugs!

Pokey said...

Oh, that quilt and dolly is precious, Wilma, what a happy exchange! Your mini is so cute too, I like the brights you used to make that one. I hope you are filled with energy to keep up with the little ones ~
:-}pokey

quilter000 said...

I like both quilts!1 You did a nice one and I like that pattern. Sharon does a great job on those doll quilts and the doll to match she is awesome. Oh Say hi to the wee ones from me. Patty

Lucy said...

I just love the tiny quilts.The doll is so cute.

Cheryl Warren said...

have fun! and thanks for showing the adorable doll quilts.
Cheryl Warren