Share |

Saturday, February 4, 2012

February-What's Hanging??

I thought I would post the things I have hanging around my house for February. I was a few days late, but they are up now.

My most recent finish, a Turning Twenty quilt that was started at a retreat in 2009 I think. I love the colors. It is the largest size I can hang in the living room. Quilted with an all over meander.


MIL gave up another wall for quilt hanging, so I hung this one that was done with my ABC group. We first did a 30s fat quarter swap, then we did a little sew along for the blocks. It is hand quilted. It's been finished for a while, I love the colors in this one too.



This is the February hanging that I did as a BOM from a quilt shop in Medina Ohio when a friend of mine worked there. They sent me the kit each month. I love all of these.


This mini was done as a BOM too, from an internet site. Lots of folks did this one, I can't remember where it came from.


My February table runner from Cotton way. They have the nicest patterns!!


I love all of these, too bad February is a short month, they could hang longer, lol.

Later,
WilmaNC

7 COMMENT:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I love how you show your decorating with quilts. Yes, too bad Feb. is a short month.

Belinda said...

Thank you for sharing your quilts with us!! They are wonderful.

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Lovely splashes of colour. At least you get a bonus day in this February!

Gari in AL said...

I like the idea that you change your quilts around. I need to make more wall quilts so I can have a rotating art gallery, too.

Sheila said...

They are all beautiful. Such a great idea to hang lovely quilts on the walls :D

DragonPoodle said...

What a great idea to brighten up February with these cheery quilts!

Agy said...

Wow, you make amazing quilts. I wish I had your skills - I'm jealous :-)
thank you for leaving a comment on my laces post - he love practising!