Share |

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Making Headway

I'm onto finishing my 3rd quilt now, yay!! The first one is a donation quilt that will be going to the Guardian as Litem office today. My friend, Nancy, made the top, and I quilted and bound it.


The yellow/purple quilt I showed you on the frame last post is now quilted, the binding is made and ready to go to go on. This one is kind of big.



And the 3rd is the loud one I made at a retreat in 2010. It's on the frame and ready to go.

Once I got the frame cleared off, I have really been productive. I have several more smaller things to do, maybe I will keep on this roll for a while.

Later,
WilmaNC

8 COMMENT:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Good for you Wilma! Oh, how I would love a long arm - but to dream. Keep on keepin' on.

Sheila said...

They are beautiful, Wilma. I think you are definitely on a roll this year with finishes. You inspire me. Love your long arm, but a long arm is not in my future, unfortunately.

Gari in AL said...

Excellent work. I love piecing and quilting but I seem to bog down when it coms time to get backings ready.

Lucy said...

I like the yellow and red you have on your long arm. Real bright and cherry anxious to see when done quilting.

Miss Hillbilly said...

Yay for more finishes!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Very productive, well done! I met up with a fellow patchworker who now has a long arm, and have had my instructions on how to complete a top ready to be quilted by her, I'm very excited as this will be my first! I would have asked you, but not really very economical!!

Cheryl Warren said...

Way to go! Fun pincushion collection too.

Carrie P. said...

Looks like you are on a roll. Good work!