Share |

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

More gifts finished

I finished up a couple of more things. Thought you might like to see.

This is a little diddy made as a thank you to a friend for sending me a pattern. It's about 6" square. The pattern came from jmddesigns



O also quilted and bound this panel as a Christmas gift for my grandson's family.

I embroidered each child's name on the top of each sock. Added a hanging sleeve too so they can either hang it or use as a table runner.

Don't know if I told you but I am going to have a homemade Christmas this year. Although I did buy one thing already for the oldest boy. It is from Hallmark and is called a Merry-okee. It's a microphone that changes your voice to sound like an elf. I loved it and thought it would be something to drive the parents crazy, lol. 

I have many other things to get made, and I will show you every one!!

Later,
WilmaNC


5 COMMENT:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Cut projects wilma. Will look forward to your projects - maybe some inspiration.

Lucy said...

It really would be scary if we had nothing to sew. Love it.The colors are great.

black bear cabin said...

a homemade christmas...sounds wonderful! i love that elf microphone...i should send one to my nephews :) heheheh im working on something for my mom and jordyns teachers, and hopefully i can finish justins quilt this year, but we'll see how far i get. as far as presents though, im almost done with my shopping! hoooooray!
p.s. Love your little halloween stitchery!

Miss Hillbilly said...

Oh, I can't wait to see all the projects that you have planned. I like the stockings.

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

very sweet block. I had to laugh though - we use 'diddy' to mean small, but on a recent trip to Ireland I discovered they use it to mean boobs!!!!