Share |

Monday, October 3, 2011

Holiday fun

I love this time of year, not only for the fall weather and the beautiful scenery, but also all of the holidays!!! So much fun to make decorations and gifts.

I made this reversible wall hanging from a panel by Deb Strain for Halloween. I love the colors. I did straight line quilting on the sides and a meander in the middle. I love it!!!



And I finished the second little block in the Christmas stitchery sew along.


Now to keep working on my "Homemade Christmas" gifts for this year.

wilmaNC

5 COMMENT:

Roma said...

You have been busy this past week end..
Nice !!

Lucy said...

I love your Christmas Banner. It is so elegant compaired to mine.
Those Halloween wall hangings are great.

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

These are great, I love the toffee apples!

Miss Hillbilly said...

That stitchery is cute. I decided to sit this one out due to lack of time so I will look forward to seeing yours.

Carrie P. said...

Very cute projects.