Share |

Sunday, September 18, 2011

My Weight Loss Journey...

is getting close to goal!!! Only 8 more pounds to lose,I am so excited. But it will never be over if I want to stay this way, and I have adjusted my mind to that. I'm posting pictures to show my progress. (Thank You Weight Watchers!!!)

Before I started.



One month after I started:

Yesterday:


I feel so much better!! But you know, I always had a theory that when one person loses weight, it has to go somewhere, so it must go to another person. So beware!!! My fat is looking for you!!! LOL.


Someone asked for instructions for the bracelet we made at the retreat. I have to take son to the airport in Atlanta today, then hope to get back to normal this week. I will write up a tutorial really soon. I plan to make them for all the girls in my life for Christmas.

Later.
WilmaNC

13 COMMENT:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

OH, how excellent! How rewarding for you and your family. I look forward to the tutorial - they were cute wristlets.

Vesuviusmama said...

Congratulations, you are looking great! And yeah, I think your fat found it's way to me. :(. Oh well, I'll do my best to pass it on to someone else.

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Looking very good! Well done!

Gari in AL said...

You have really done a great job with your weight loss. When I saw the first picture I was afraid you had slipped but as a scrolled I got more excited for you. Now the really hard part starts, learning how to maintain. Remember it is a Lifetime Lifestyle change. :-)

Carolyn said...

You go girl. You look awesome.

Sheila said...

You Look Great, Wilma! Congratulations!
I need to do what you are doing!

Unknown said...

You loook great Wilma, and you must feel great too! Now get a tuck in top and let's see thaat waist!!!!
Ruth

Lucy said...

Congratulations Wilma, you look so happy. You can wear your shirt in now. I know what a person has to give up and sacrifice, But the results are great.

Miss Hillbilly said...

I need your secret...that's what I need!

Brandie said...

Congratulations! You've done good. Keep it up, you and get rid of those last 8.

Carrie P. said...

Looking good Wilma. Congrats!

Roma said...

I'm late at posting..
you are looking good sister.. and have come along way.
the last 5 are the hardest.. or so I have always been told..
And yes tuck your top in now to show off your waist!!

Char said...

Congratulations on your weight loss. I'm sure feeling better is the best part. Keep up the good work.