Share |

Sunday, May 29, 2011

May is almost over....

Well, May is about gone, and I think I finished all of the things I wanted to for May for Me.

Here is the quilt I made for the Quilt Book Club. It is all finished and given to the recipient. Fun and easy. I'm looking forward to the next one.


I gave this one to my granddaughter-in-law, Eva, for her graduation. She really liked it. Here's a pic of the label:



And here's a picture of myself, my grandson, Robbie, and other grandson, Cody, with wife Eva and baby, Carter.


I also got the top put together for the May for Me quilt a-long. I love the way this came out.


And lastly, finished today a block for a lotto in my little group, ABCQuilters. It's called Sarah's Block, I think. My sister Patty picked it out, 16" square. Very neat!



Oops!! Forgot one. I made this kite for Carter from a tutorial at Moda Bakeshop. It is so cute, I m going to make one for each of the other great grandkids.


So, I was quite productive this month, doing only things that I wanted to do, but then again, I usually only do what I want to do, lol. Ahhh, retirement.

Later,
WilmaNC

9 COMMENT:

Vesuviusmama said...

What beautiful projects - and you've accomplished so much! Keep raving about retirement; it helps give us all a goal to strive towards.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Lots of great projects Wilma. I love the kite project. All are wonderful.

Roma said...

Oh such neat DONE projects..
I may have to re think the kite thing. I have more than enough fabrics for at least one. ha ha!!

Keep on sewing!!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Wow, youve been busy, lots of loveliness! I especially like the kite!

Lucy said...

I love the kite. The windmill, little dutch girl, and tulips are so cute. The Sarah's Star is beutiful. Wilma you sure have done a lot of sewing lately.

Miss Hillbilly said...

You accomplished a lot this month! It has been fun, hasn't it?

Marcia - Crafty Sewing and Quilting said...

Wow you got a lot done! Neautiful quilts! Just imagine what you can do in the next month! Should we have a June and July Jubilee?

Carrie P. said...

Yes, you have been very busy this month.
Great grad quilt. Love the label.
I really like the embroidered quilt too.

Mary Ann said...

Great job! I love the kite, too - how fun!