Share |

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Keen Shoes

I just wanted to give some praise to the company that makes Keen Shoes. We have been wearing these shoes exclusively for many years. They look a little funny, but the fit is great. I wear the sandals almost all the time,


and my hiking shoes are so comfortable, never had to break them in at all.

I think this style (my favorite) is not being made anymore though. :^(

My husband wears a pair for work and a pair for hiking. He likes one similar to this style:

Well, he had purchased a new pair last year, and recently the seam came apart. Usually we wear them for years and wear out the tread way before the tops get aged. So we contacted the company, and sent them this picture:  

    

They so stand behind their product that they replaced his shoes at no cost!!! Not even any shipping! Now that is customer service!!!! I was so impressed that I felt the need to blog about this great product, (and to use lots of exclamation points....) We are customers for life, that's for sure. We were anyway, but that's beside the point.

Thanks Keen. You are awesome.

Later with some quilting stuff, lol. 
WilmaNC

6 COMMENT:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

My daughter and SIL wear these, too, and are just as pleased. I have a very deformed foot from the accident, so have a very hard time finding anything. And I really need something soon.

Roma said...

Way to go sister!!
And where do they sell Keen brands around here?

Gari in AL said...

I have never heard of Keen shoes. I wear Birks and Crocs: my feet like comfort.

Sheila said...

I've never heard of Keen brand shoes. I like the looks of the sandals. Thanks for the tip.

Mary Johnson said...

I bought a pair of those sandals last year and love them too...I hate having to wear sneakers in the summer and I can walk for miles or bike around town here in them.

Unknown said...

I love these Keen Shoes. I already owned a brown pair of these shoes. I prefer wearing this shoe over my tenny-shoes. They are comfortable and have great arch support and I wear them for walking.