Share |

Monday, February 14, 2011

2 for Donation

I made these 2 quilts with fabric donated by the members of the Quilting Bee Forum, and some of my own fabric. The pattern is called Pointless Star. You can get the free pattern HERE. I love this pattern as there are, like the name, absolutely no points to match up. I donated these to the Guardian ad Litem program in Asheville NC. This is such a worthy cause, they really take care of the children's interests. Go read about it and you will see. And they always seem so happy to get them.





I made 20 blocks but it seemed way too big, so I separated them and made 2 quilts.

I am going to donate more quilts this year. At least 4 more, hopefully more than that.

2 COMMENT:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I love your donation quilts. Yes, it feels so good when you make a quilt to pass on to someone in need - especially children.

Kim D. said...

Beautiful Quilts! I'm sure the kids will cherish them.