Share |

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

2 finishes

I made some of the Pennie Pockets from the Moda site (I think), to send to the grandkids for Valentines day. I had a hard time with the top point, which ended up not being a point, but they are cute anyway.


And I finished a doll quilt for a swap on The Quilting Bee. It was to be anything appliqued. I saw a big quilt with a similar middle, but I don't remember where, so i thought I would try it on a smaller scale. Does it look like sunlight coming through a window? Oh well, lol. I like it anyway.


Now to finish the binding on the charity quilt and the picnic quilt, and to make 2 more socks.

Later,
WilmaNC

5 COMMENT:

Vesuviusmama said...

Cute stuff!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Yes the Penny Pockets are from ModaBakeShop - how cute. love the rick-rack hangers and those heart buttons are a plus.

I remember that quilt, not where from, but I think you've been very creative with the design. Fantastic little quilt

Wow - look at Wilma go!

Kim D. said...

The penny pockets are adorable Wilma. I recently saw some on another blog and thought they would be fun to make. Your quilt turned out great, love the circles.

Myra said...

Your pennie pockets look great Wilms. Hmmmm, sunshine through a window...not sure but I love the colors and wow look at those circles!

Unknown said...

Very very cute, and so practical!