Share |

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Baby, It's Cold Outside

Played golf last week, wearing the winter coat this week. Gotta love the weather in the south, lol. But sometimes I like bad weather so I have an excuse to stay inside and hunker down, watch a movie or 2, and do hand work. We watched The Blind Side last night, and of course I cried. What a good movie, I love Sandra Bullock.

I'm retiring December 18th, so I have been trying to make a Christmas ornament for all of my co-workers. There are 32 of them!!! But I will get them done. Thought I would write a note on a Christmas card to each too. I will miss all of them, except 1 or 2, lol.

A while back I found sites showing how to make a tutu and tutu leggings , and just had to make some for my great granddaughter, Mackenzie. She thinks she is a princess and I was sure she would like them. Here's a picture of her wearing them, and not much else!!! She doesn't like clothes too much, even though she lives in Minnesota. And her hair is bright red, and so cute. She couldn't even wait til her mom smoothed out the tulle from getting smashed in the box. Oh, she's a year and a half old.



Hope you all stay warm and have a great day.

wilmaNC

5 COMMENT:

Roma said...

Kenzie is sure a cutie!! and the red hair is the bomb. She will be a guy catcher for sure, but that is a few years down the road.
how are you coming with the ornaments? About done..LOL
Stay in and stay warm.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

What a cutie pie! I love the pigtails with the whole half/dressed style. I like the falling snowflakes on your blog too.

Debi said...

Your GGD looks so cute, I love the pigtails. I have been making my GD some ice skating outfits, what a job!

Carrie P. said...

OH, yeah, it is a bit chilly here in NC.
Mackenzie reminds me of Cindy Lou Who from the Grinch Who Stole Christmas. She is so cute.

Candace said...

I have a red headed great granddaughter named Mackenzie too, and she also wears that hairdo. She'll be one the 16th of this month.