Share |

Friday, October 15, 2010

Fiskars Rotary Cutters

While I have been a fan of the Fiskars Brand of Rotary Cutters for quite some time, I am now even more loyal.

I absolutely LOVE the Fiskars SoftTouch Cutters. They have a squeeze handle that automatically closes when  you lay it down. (I always forgot to close the safety cover on the others, luckily I never cut myself!)  Plus, these are the easiest to change the blade. The last pair I had for well over 5 years. One morning when going to cut, the  mechanism that opens and closes the shield was broken. It took me a while to find another pair online, but I found them at Amazon and ordered another pair immediately.



When the new pair arrived, I noticed that the package said they had a lifetime guarantee on workmanship. So, into a little package they went and were mailed back to the company. It only cost $1.78 for postage. Figured what did I have to lose.


Today my replacement cutter came in the mail. That is excellent customer service. I am very pleased.



I am in no way affiliated with Fiskars, I just love this product.

Later,
WilmaNC

2 COMMENT:

Kim D. said...

Wilma, I love my fiskars also, I have several other brands of cutters, but I love the safety feature on the fiskars. I didn't know they had a lifetime warranty, thanks for sharing, it's nice to know.

Vesuviusmama said...

When my last pair of Fiskars broke, I, too sent my back, and got a replacement no questions asked. Love it!