Share |

Monday, October 18, 2010

I only bought a little bit.....

Went for a hike up on the parkway today. Was a beautiful day to be sure. We went to see Crabtree Falls which was about a 3 mile loop (we parked outside the park and walked in), marked strenuous!! Had a picnic after the hike, then stopped at Altapass Orchard and bought some apples, cider, and of course some fudge. On the way home we drove right past a quilt shop so I just had to stop. Only bought 2 things.


This little kit for a Patchabilities wall hanging. They are so cute! Dave saw this and MADE me buy it, lol.  Here's the pattern inside. These are so fast and fun.



They also had this pattern for a little dress. They had one made up and I looked it over and am sure I can do this one. Thought I would make matching dresses for my little great grand daughters.


Isn't it sweet?

Now I'm gonna rest my weary legs.
Later,
WilmaNC

1 COMMENT:

Vesuviusmama said...

Crabtree Falls!?! Are you in Virginia? We have a Crabtree Falls near me! I'm a bit behind reading blogs because of my travels. I need to go back and see where you are and what you've been doing.