Share |

Friday, April 16, 2010

Grommet Hipster Bag

Just finished making this really cool hipster bag. You can get the pattern here. It was fun to make and came out really nice. There are a few little things I will change when making the next one though. It has side gussets for expansion, and  inside and outside pockets. The grommets out now are really easy to put on.


The rest of my day will be spent doing laundry and getting stuff ready for working the weekend. I only have 69 more working days!!!

Later, WilmaNC

7 COMMENT:

SandyQuilts said...

Wilma that is so cute. What would you do different?

We're off to cincinnati for the weekend to vist DD#2 and future GC#4. LOL

Myra said...

Very cute Wilma. I want to know what you would do differently too. :o)

Gari in AL said...

Love the little bag.

I remember counting down the days: it will be 4 years on June 30 for me.

Kim D. said...

Very cute bag Wilma. Wow, sounds like you don't have long to go and you'll have more time to quilt.

Unknown said...

Great bag, Wilma! Will have to try my hand at one.

Sarah said...

So cute!! I have had the desire to make bags lately and just got new patterns. Now I just need to find the time! :)

Anonymous said...

Counting days down? Where are you working?
Love seeing your little hipster...perfect for amusement parks, hikes and such. Got to love hands free!!