Share |

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Dear Jane

I know that using "Dear Jane" for the name of these blocks is a No No since all the hoopla a couple of years ago from Brenda P, but it is so much easier to call them that.  Anyhow, after making a few blocks recently, I realized that I had made more than I realized. I have 22!!!


I have this box my sister gave me a few years ago, in which I keep all the supplies needed for making DJ blocks. This way, whenever I go on a trip etc, I just grab the box and go. It has everything I need, scissors, fabric, ruler, thread, needles, DJ book, template plastic.





Maybe after I do about 20 more I will have enough for a decent sized wall hanging. We'll see.

I'm thinking about having a giveaway one day soon. I have NEVER won a giveaway, so thought maybe if I have one, it would increase my chances, lol. One never knows.

Later,
WilmaNC

2 COMMENT:

Myra said...

Those blocks are lovely Wilma. I admire your tenacity. I have the book. LOL Just keep entering giveaways, you have to enter to win. I must have entered 50 or so before I won anything.

Unknown said...

Just found your blog Wilma, have to add you to my list!!!
Ruth