Share |

Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring has sprung, I hope!!!

Finally a few nice days, full of sun and warmth. I hung my towels out to dry for the first time this year. I love my towels real stiff, they feel so good drying off, kind of like an exfoliant. And the smell....

Played golf yesterday, worked in the yard some today too. But on the downside, I have been on vacation for 19 days, and I have to go back to work tomorrow. I know it is really difficult to work 2 whole days a week, but hey, work is work. And 12 hour days are LONG!!

I've been working a little bit on my April table runner, it gonna be a beauty, but have some more machine applique to finish, and some buttons to sew on. Won't be long though.

I just finished catching up on my favorite blogs, and on Running Mama, read about these things called Yurbuds. She liked them so I just had to order some. They're custom fitted for over your iPod buds, and hopefully will help them stay in my weird ears. I'm excited!! I'll let you know how they work.

No pictures this time. Been spending a lot of time watching the NCAA tourney instead of finishing things.

Let's all hope spring stays sprung!!

WilmaNC

Gosh, I only have 77 more working days til I retire!!!

2 COMMENT:

black bear cabin said...

only 77 more working days till you retire.....AWESOME!!!!
as for spring...well, i can only dream about it for a few more months, as its snowing right now :)

Sarah said...

Can't wait to see your April table runner! I bet it is awesome! I have been meaning to make a spring wall hanging for my foyer, but haven't gotten to it yet.
I hope you love your yurbuds as much I as do. :)