Share |

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Jars in the Canning Spirit and an OOPS

I just noticed that the country calendar I posted last time was the one for July . OOPS!!!


In 2003 the ABC Quilters had a jar block exchange, and I happened on the blocks the other day. Thought I would finish this one up and ended up placing them in a cabinet. Not sure how to quilt them but they are on the quilting pile, a step closer to being done, lol.


Things are settling down here at home, and after all the final nursing home arrangements are done, I can get back into the calm life mode. Going to a quilting retreat in September will help alot!!




WilmaNC

5 COMMENT:

Sarah said...

I love the your put all of your jars in a cabinet...too cute! I have never seen that done before and I love it!

Crispy said...

Love the August projects Wilma. The jar quilt is cute...very differnt way of displaying jar blocks.

Crispy

pollyanna said...

A quilting retreat might be just the answer to all life's questions :)

Janice said...

I was delighted to see the product of my pattern displayed on your blog. It is always exciting to see someone turn the pattern into their own work of art. The Jar Cabinet pattern is currently in the Keepsake Quilting Catalog.

Kim D. said...

Love the canning jars in the cabinet. I have some jar blocks from a swap on about and was planning to make a small wall quilt putting the jars on shelves. I like the cabinet idea. I may have to design my own. :)