Share |

Friday, June 5, 2009

Meet Mackenzie

We're in Winona Minnesota visiting my grandson, Alec, and meeting his wife Sarrah, my 2 year old new great grandson, Ryan, and my new great granddaughter, Mackenzie. It has been an awesome trip and I am going to hate leaving them on Sunday. Just wanted you to see a picture of the baby. I will post pictures of the rest after we get home.


We plan to stop and spend the day in Paducah on the return trip so I'm saving my money for that, lol.
.
More later.
Wilma

8 COMMENT:

Sarah said...

She is beautiful! I love her little pink slippers. :)

Enjoy your trip!

sophie said...

What a precious little girl. I can imagine that it's going to be VERY hard to leave that little face and your grandson Ryan and their parents. Have a safe trip home, Wilma. I look forward to seeing and reading about your awesome trip. ;-)

Crispy said...

Awww she's so precious. It's so hard to leave the little ones behind.

Crispy

Kim D. said...

Such a precious baby.. Don't you just love those itty bitty fingers.. So cute.. Have fun in Paducah.. I'm envious as I've never been..

Unknown said...

Precious baby. And, she's just as beautiful as my Kerrington! lol Aren't we blessed!

Gari in AL said...

And yet we know we can't be old enough to be great grandparents, can we?

Unknown said...

OMG. Is there anything more precious? Lucky you!

Carrie P. said...

She is sweet. I can't believe you are a great grandma. That is awesome. I not even a grandma yet even though I want to be one. Congrats to you all.