Share |

Friday, June 19, 2009

Another picture

Just wanted to post another picture, my grandson, Alec, and his family, wife Sarrah, stepson Ryan, and of course Mackenzie. They look so happy. Ryan is laughing, and if you look at the reflection in the mirror, you can see that Dave is there making him laugh. Too cute.


Our garden is growing so fast!! I'll take a picture soon. Hope the corn does well this year. Last year most of it fell over because of heavy storms.


I finally got my June Country Calendar and tea towel for Sarrah finished. I got behind due to vacation, but it was worth it, lol. I am also nearly finished appliqueing and piecing my last month of the Quilter's Dozen, then I will REALLY be caught up.


Rex is acting up today and driving Rita crazy about money. He can't seem to comprehend the concept of direct deposit and thinks someone is getting his checks. He looks so pitifully confused, I feel sorry for him sometimes. Rita was starting to get snippy with him, so I suggested to Dave that he take her to the new Wal-Mart that just opened in our area on Wednesday. And he, being such a good son, is taking her there now. Maybe this will lift her spirits a little. I know I always feel better when I spend some money, lol.


Oh, I got this really cool rain chain for one of the downspouts. It is so soothing to watch.


Will check in later. Friday is "do laundry and get psyched up for a weekend of work" day. So that's what I'm doing.


3 COMMENT:

Kim D. said...

Wilma, What a nice looking family and I love the tea towel and quilty calendar. Doesn't it feel good to get your projects finished??

Crispy said...

Love the family pic Wilma. Your towel and calendar are great...I was thinking just yesterday that you haven't posted June yet LOL.

Very interesting rain chain thingy, wouldn't work for winter though...it would just be one HUGE icycle LOL.

Crispy

Myra said...

What a lovely family. The tea towel and quilty calendar are so cute. My garden is also growing like crazy - might have cukes to eat next week!