Share |

Friday, May 15, 2009

WOW

Wow, where has the time gone. I think it's mainly went by quickly as we are planning our vacation trip to Winona, Minnesota to see my new great grandchild, Mackenzie. We're leaving on June 1, which just can't come too soon.

So, here's what I've been doing since I last posted. I finally got the May Country Calendars done. I wish they would be posted before the first of each month, but my mama always said: "Wish in one hand and s**t in the other and see which fills up first", lol.



I also finished the May Quilter's Dozen wallhanging. Only one more to go!!!



Valerie from the Quilting Bee did a spring mystery in which I participated. I made 2 using some fabrics I had purchased some time ago. They came out really cute.




They are both the same pattern but look so different. You can find this and other mysteries, as well as other good info at Val's site.

Now back to making vacation plans and deciding what hand work to take along.


Later,


2 COMMENT:

Crispy said...

I just love all your projects Wilma. Val really out did herself with her mystery quilt project.

Crispy

Carrie P. said...

Love your little bird houses which I need to do. Have a great vacation and enjoy your new grandbaby.