Share |

Monday, January 5, 2009

Updates on old stuff and a January BOM project

I finished up a hexagon quilt that I mentioned in an earlier post on my blog. It is now hanging on the wall in the living room. I really like this one.
I also started a monthly small block BOM from Ellie's Quiltplace. You can get the patterns here . They are going to be really cute. I finished the one for January today and hung it on the side of the refrigerator.

Veronica wanted to see a close up of the metallic rickrack I used on the NY mystery, so here's a picture.

Now to get my new January tea towel finished, then I can get started on the February hanging for the Quilter's Dozen. I am in quilting heaven!!!!

Later,
(Only 160 more working days til I retire!)

3 COMMENT:

Unknown said...

Heh I like that quilt, especially the colours. They have the look of spring which is coming....sooner to North Carolina, than Ontario, but it's coming.

Unknown said...

The rick rack is really nice! I'm sure it adds so much to the quilt. I am so impressed! It's only Jan. 6 and you already have so much done! The little wallhanging is so cute and the hexagon quilt is amazing. Keep it up!

Carrie P. said...

Hi Wilma,
Love your snowman from Ellie's. I am doing it too but I am adding it to a calendar quilt I am making. You asked me where I live but you didn't have an email to respond back to so I will just tell you here that I live in the Piedmont. I love Asheville.