Share |

Thursday, January 8, 2009

As Granny said: Let them eat cake!!

I can't take credit for this idea, although it's one of those "why didn't I think of that??!!" things. I found this in Granny's Tips from Claudia's Quilt Shoppe, then for some reason that same week we got a nice ice cream pie from TCBY. So I kept the container, and it really is great to store fabric. I will surely HAVE to buy more cake, lol.







The fabrics in the container are from the Bee's Knees line. I just love them. There was a pattern in theMcCalls Fast Quilts magazine called Lattice Garden that is so pretty that myself and a couple of my friends are doing one. Here's a picture from online. I'll show you mine when it's done. Pretty eh?



Well, that all for now. Must get busy sewing before all the people get up and want me to talk or something, lol.


Later,



2 COMMENT:

SandyQuilts said...

Wilma what a great idea. You always find great quilts to make. Happy New Year.

Unknown said...

Wouldn't this make a cute gift? Especially for a birthday when someone's dieting. I hope I can remember...