Share |

Thursday, January 29, 2009

MMMMM, towels


It was a beautiful day here in western NC. Sunny and in the 50s. Nice breeze....I couldn't resist hanging my towels out to dry. I love the stiffness of an air dried towel (good exfolliant) and they smell wonderful!!! All of my Ohio friends had sent me pictures of all the snow they have up there, so I had to take pictures of my area to share as well.







It is definitely not springtime yet, but is sure does make one dream of continuous warm weather. (We're planning our first hike already, lol.)



Later,



5 COMMENT:

~Lady in blacK~ said...

This is such a nice home. You are lucky :)

Carrie P. said...

Yes, it was almost like spring in NC.

Unknown said...

Oh yes! I love how things smell after hanging out in the breeze. Alas, I don't even have a clothesline, but I do go to my Dad's when I need to "air" things out. Great pics of your humble abode.

pollyanna said...

I also love the smell of a fresh hung-to-dry towel :) But without a breeze, they are too stiff. I love a fresh outdoor dried towel thta is indoor soft LOL

Unknown said...

Please don't rub it in about the weather....it's just been so cold here and one can only dream of spring breezes.
There is nothing better than hanging out towels and sheets to dry in breezes is there? I love the smell of the clothes when they are brought back into the house.