Share |

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

February already

Well, February is here and time to start another round of BOMs. I finished quilting my February Quilters Dozen wallhanging. It another cutie. I'm almost finished with the calendar block from Ellie's and will post when I'm finished.

I also have all the blocks done for my Bee's Knees quilt. Now to sew them together and put on all the rick rack. It is a happy quilt.




Hope everyone has a great day and plans to enjoy the 6 more weeks of winter.

3 COMMENT:

Sarah said...

You do the CUTEST wallhangings...I always LOVE them!

You inspired me to do a wall hanging for my entry way...it is a simple heart applique. I just need to do the binding.

pollyanna said...

All your quilting is beautiful, as are your towles and handwork. That IS a happy quilt :) I like happy quilts :) And remembering your mom...big hug, Wilma. I really enjoyed visiting with her and you for a few minutes. Thanks. Take care.

Carrie P. said...

Your Valentine wallhanging is so great. Liking the other quilt too.