Share |

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A Winter Trio

I just made a sweet little trio of wallhangings from a pattern by Patchabilities. They are small, about 6" x 22" and so quick to make. The hanger is from Ackfield Manufacturing . They have lots and lots of wire hangers for quilts and the prices are good. Anyway, here's a picture of the finished project.


I had to crop the picture because there were cobwebs on the wall that I didn't notice until I took the picture, lol. I will be cleaning those off today!!!


Now, on to the next project. What to do, what to do.

3 COMMENT:

quilter000 said...

Wilma that is very pretty and you sounded okay to me. At least you are learning something new. Thansk for sharing that with the web.
Quilter000

Unknown said...

Cute. cute! That is some hanger!

Just Kimberly said...

Spiders are good. They eat other bugs. I leave my cobwebs alone unless they start to get low enough to get in the hair. But, given how short I am, that isn't often. ;-)

The cute trio is cute cute cute!