Share |

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree

We put up our main Christmas tree yesterday It is beautiful with all the glass ornaments that we have collected throughout the years. I have always kept all my ornaments from quilt group ornament swaps separate though. Until this year I have always hung them on a small tree in my sewing room. Suddenly I have too many, and had to find a different way to display them. A few years ago I saw a picture of this somewhere on the internet and decided that this would be the way to show off all my pretties. So take a look at my tree. It is on the wall right beside my chair in my sewing room so I can look at it all the time.



Cool eh? I absolutely love it. Next year I will add one more branch.


Hope you all have fun this holiday season.


Til next time.


3 COMMENT:

Unknown said...

That is absolutely a great idea! I, too, have tons of ornaments from friends on the net and can't possibly put them all on the tree. Please send more info on how to do this! Oh, on the clock I made...Yes, I used a layer of fusible interfacing and a layer of quilt batting to stiffen it up a bit. Thanks for commenting!

Corinna said...

That's got to be the coolest Christmas decoration I've seen yet! You sure have alot of little ornaments.

black bear cabin said...

this tree idea is totally awesome! i might have to try this one :)