Share |

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tea Towels Revisited

Last year I made an appliqued tea towel every month to hang on my oven door.( You can see most of them here .) Finished them up, so now, along with some of the ABC Quilters, I am starting another years' worth of them!! Now I will be able to change them every 2 weeks instead of monthly. These are so addicting, and are pretty much instant gratification. And needless to say, FUN. This one is for February.





I am putting the binding on an octagonal quilt that I will post as soon as it's finished and hung.


Whew!!! I'm kinda glad Christmas is over, it always wears me out, lol. I'm looking forward to a new year, with a new president, and alot of projects to do. Should be a good one.


Later,


2 COMMENT:

Unknown said...

The tea towels look great! Are you designing these yourself? I think it's a great idea to make a double set for the year. Are they all machine appliqued?

Karen said...

Great idea, decorating the tea towels! These would make nice gifts....hmmm........ the wheels are turning.