Share |

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

January Quilter's Dozen

I finished the January wallhanging for the Quilter's Dozen that I am doing. This one is my least favorite so far, I think because I tried a different kind of quilting, echo, and I think it takes away from the applique. But I have to at least TRY new things. So it will have it's turn hanging for a month.


Just running errands today. I probably should take a nap so I can stay up til after midnight, lol. Tomorrow I'm doing the Planet patchwork NY mystery. I have all my stuff ready to go. I think it will be fun!


Later,


5 COMMENT:

Sarah said...

Too cute! I love snowmen, so I just love that one! You really do such beautiful work.

Myra said...

I love it Wilma! The echo quilting gives it a very dramatic effect in my opinion.

Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

I like the echo quilting, too, Wilma. It makes it seem as though everything is moving. Cute, cute.

black bear cabin said...

ohhh...i like the way you quilted it...i think it looks great! those little seasonal wall hangings you are making are adorable!
thanks for stopping by my site and leaving fun comments...i particularly liked the one about our husbands having the same "mad scientist" hairdo :) i often refer to justin as doc brown. I couldnt reply to your comment, so i wanted to say hello here!
happy new year!

Kim D. said...

Wilma, I think your echo quilting turned out great. That little snowman is so cute. Is this a block of the month also??