Share |

Sunday, February 9, 2020

Blog Time

I’m going to try to get back to blogging now and again. At the very least there will be quilting posts, and of course pics of my dogs, and family.

To start out, here’s a mystery quilt from Merry Mayhem  I did with my sister on NY Day.  Love the way it came out.

 And this is the QAYG Hexies as was shown on the Missouri Star Quilt Show on YouTube. Great use for scraps.


I’m working on other projects that I will share when they are finished.

Fun to be back!

Wilma Lee

7 COMMENT:

quilter000 said...

wilma back sister your quilts are awesome. love that table runner of hexies

Lucy said...

The hexie table runner is beautiful.Glad you are back to blogging. I read your friends all the time.

Susan said...

Welcome back! That's the first of the completed Mary Mayhem quilts I've seen, and it is beautiful! So is your table runner. I look forward to seeing what else you're doing. For some reason, I thought you lived in Europe! LOL

Unknown said...

I am so glad you are back in town! Love your projects and your wisdom. Mostly just love you :)

Unknown said...

That "unknown is me, Doris pollyanna!! I don't know why it says "unknown." So, this "unknown" is me, too!! LOL

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
raj biswas said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.