Share |

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Hello!!

It has been a while. My life has changed, the girls are back with their mom and after a summer filled with a lot of vacationing, things are getting back to normal. I have gotten back into sewing finally!! 
I really missed getting totally immersed in a project.

Heres a small table runner I made for fall. Cute and quick.



My first attempt at a Quilters Wallet. I learned a lot of things I will do differently on my next one.



This is a zipper bag my sister helped me with. I love it, and as on the wallet, I learned how I will do things on the next ones. I have 2 already cut out.



I have done a couple of other things that I will post later. Plus, Im doing the Be My Neighbor Quiltalong being hosted by Moda. It will be a fun project.

Its nice to be back.

WilmaNC

6 COMMENT:

CrochetnQuilt said...

Your Quilters Wallet is nice. Love the blue! There seems to be several patterns available on the Internet. May I ask which one you used?

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Love seeing you back to the quilt world. I love the blue wallet, too. I have no fear of zips, but the three zips inside a zip is a little daunting - well done.

Debbie said...

Welcome back Wilma! I love your wallets! The three zip ones are really nice. I always have lots in my wallet that needs to be zipped up. :)

Lucy said...

Love the blue wallet. Glad you are back on your blog. Look forward to seeing what you are sewing. I enjoy your blog friends.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to see you back! It sounds like your summer may have been more relaxing that previous months. I really like your table topper, too. Looks lovely on your table.

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Hello stranger!!! Love the wallet, and the three zip pouch - look forward to seeing your other creations!