Share |

Saturday, November 7, 2015

No apologies

Even though I am embarrassed to let my blog go for so long, I 'm not going to apologize like I always do, lol. It was a hectic summer with the result being I am raising 2 of my great granddaughters for the school year. So I have a good excuse!!


I've been doing lots of sewing, went to a retreat in Kentucky, near Louisville and had a great time. Finished up a rag quilt while I was there. I will post pictures soon.

Anyway, life is good, and I will post more often.

Later,
WilmaNC

8 COMMENT:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Life throws us curve balls - just glad to see you again.

weidemama said...

Enkel gehen immer vor!
Liebe Grüße von Wilma

Sheila said...

Bless you, dear. My thoughts are with you. I'm sure you and your newly formed family will share caring and comforting memories together this school year.

Anonymous said...

I'm really glad to see you back and posting again. No apologies are needed. We stop and go when it's necessary. Wow, you are amazing, keeping two great-grandchildren! Bless you for being there for them. I hope it's a wonderful year together.

Gari in AL said...

I had to laugh because I didn't miss you cuz I was MIA all summer. I have written a few blog posts about it so family and friends know what is going on with me. Didn't you have grandchildren living with you before?

DragonPoodle said...

Nice to see you back online again!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Great grand daughters? Oh my gosh, that's fab! (Hope everything is ok xx)

Lucy said...

So happy to see you on the blog again. Anxious to see what you are sewing.