I have been sick this past week, nothing real serious, tracheolaryngitis (called croup in kids). So much coughing, but now taking antibiotics and some prednisone for a few days so hopefully on the mend.
In my periods of feeling ok, I was able to sew a bit. Finished the Peppermint Twist quilt top. The reds are not true in this picture. But I like it!! It won't get quilted until after the holidays as all the boxes for the decorations are on my frame, lol. That's OK, though. I need a little time to decide on how to quilt it.
Since I made so many HST for the peppermint twist quilt, I have also had to trim all of them too. The most boring job in the world. I was looking up something for a quilting friend and happened upon this blog that tells an easier way for trimming. Like her, I can’t believe I didn’t know about this before!!! And I even had the ruler!! Go look. Cuts the trimming time in half!!!