Share |

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

New BOM

I love love love the patterns from Fat Cats, and as usual they have a very cool BOM starting called Who Knows, which of course is appliqued  owls. Go HERE to join in. My granddaughter-in-law loves owls so I thought I would make it for her. I usually take advantage of their free projects, so this time I thought I might contribute to the cause by purchasing the whole pattern. But I still plan to do it as a BOM. Here's a picture of the quilt:


Is that not the cutest thing ever??? So fly on over and get the first installment.

Pretty day today so I'm hoping to go for a nice hike/walk with my friend Nancy. Since the kids have moved in, I have neglected my friends. I am going to try to make a bigger effort from now on.

Late entry:  I was asked to review a free ebook with patterns for some modern quilts. Here is a link to get the free book for yourself: MODERN QUILTS. It is by McCalls Quilting.


Later,
WilmaNC

3 COMMENT:

Brandie said...

You are right, that really is cute!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

It is a cute BOM - I don't have 'owly' person to do for, but might do one or two as a pillow or small wallhanging.

quilter000 said...

She will love it for sure that is a great web site. have fun piecing and appliqueing.