Share |

Saturday, February 25, 2012

3 more done!!

I feel like I'm making progress in cleaning out old projects. I have finished 3 more things, but in that process I found 2 more tops to quilt. Drat!! LOL.


Last year I won a great fat quarter bundle of Bliss fabrics from Cotton Way. This is the big quilt I made from those winnings. It's now hanging on the wall in the living room. It's quilted with a simple loopy pattern.



This one is a little quilt (21x30) made also from the Bliss winnings. Meandered this one.


And this top was made at a retreat last year. I had the ugliest fabric, but it came out so neat!!! It is also quilted in a meander.


I'm sure I will find many more things to finish up while doing the reorganization of the sewing room. Monday I'm taking everything out of here then bringing it back in a NEAT manner, lol. I'm tired already. Especially thinking about having to move all the fabric, then put it back...sigh.

Later,
WilmaNC

11 COMMENT:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Great finishes. Oh, you have a large project planned - maybe some hidden treasures will be found.

weidemama said...

Hello Wilma
But you have to be very diligent, sew such beautiful quilts and quilting!
Greetings from Wilma (the snow is gone, it may be spring)

Belinda said...

Those turned out wonderful! They are really lovely.

Sheila said...

Great finishes! Bliss was/is such a lovely fabric collection.
I so need to clean up my sewing area. I imagine I have some UFO's in there I have forgotten about.

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Three finishes is a great result!

Nancy said...

I know you are happy to have these finished. I really need to do what you are doing with my sewing room. I can hardly move in there now.

Gari in AL said...

I love your Bliss quilt. I have a top useing Bliss. It was a BOM from 2010-11. I don't have the borders on but maybe this is the nudge I need to get it done and quilted. I really liked most of the fabric in that line (I am NOT a line person) but stuck with it as it was part of the challenge.

Roma said...

You have been busy sister. When you get yours all caught you can start on mine.. LOL
I will come over after the all the moving is done.

Denise :) said...

Wilma, all of these are lovely! You go, girl!! :)

Miss Hillbilly said...

You are on a roll! Great finishes!

Alicia said...

Love all them, i think i like the most the last one,
Have a nice day