Share |

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pincushions

Who doesn't love pincushions?? I didn't start out to, but for some reason I seem to be getting a pincushion collection. And I hope to get more!

I won a give-a-way from Rana's and received a pattern for her Heirloom Tomatoes Pincushion pattern. Go visit her site!! I hope to get to it soon, but that got me to looking at all of the ones I already have.

Then, while reading one of my favorite blogs, Love Laugh Quilt, I saw that she is showcasing pin cushions, so thought I would post pictures of mine. So here goes:







I have received most of these as gifts, except the giant one which I made during a sew-a-long. You can see that the one I use most is the one with the thread catcher. It is by my seat where I watch TV. Must. keep. hands. busy....LOL.

Go check out all of the rest of the pin cushion links at Love Laugh Quilt.

WilmaNC

11 COMMENT:

Sheila said...

I have noticed the buzz about pincushions in blog land lately. You have a nice collection :D

beth said...

What a nice bunch! I especially like that plaid sunflower! Thanks for linking up!

Alicia said...

You have a lot. love the gigham tomato one.
Have a nice stitching day¡

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

A really sweet collection. I love to look at them, but use a magnet to hold mine. Not as pretty, but very handy!

Lucy said...

I like the sun flower and the pink hat. Nice collection.

Lelia said...

thx for sharing! They are all quite charming.

weidemama said...

.Hello Wilma
We say to the Pincushions Nadelkissen.
There are sooooo many different collections,

Grüße von Wilma

Unknown said...

I just joined the parade too - what fun! The timing of the parade seems perfectly timed for your winnings! I like the fabric choice of chocolate chips and sprinkles on top! Thanks for sharing.

Miss Hillbilly said...

I am excited to do Rana's cushions each month. I don't have a collection..well except for my heirloom tomato from this month.

Yours is a great collection!

lindaroo said...

Thank you for sharing your sweet pincushion collection. I sure could use one with a thread catcher, but I want to make the pear; it's so cute!

KaHolly said...

Wow, you DO have quite the collection!!