Share |

Sunday, December 18, 2011

A great idea, but of course not from me. :)

Just a quick post to let you all know I am still here. I've just been really busy with holiday stuff and visitors etc, but found this tutorial that i just had to share.

I always reuse my plastic bags from the grocery etc for can liners in the TV room and the bathroom. (I try to always use my cloth bags, but sometimes I just forget!!) I have one of those bag holders that all quilters own I'm sure. It gets full and then the elastic stretches out and the bags fall to the floor.

 Look familiar?

This is what my bags look like now...


Remember playing table football with the folded paper? Well, fold your bag like that and they are tiny!!! You can store them in a clothespin bag or any small container. It only takes a minute to fold

I didn't make the tutorial, but here is a link: Click Right Here!! Once you're there, click on the tut and it gets big enough to read well. Ingenious, right??

Hope your holidays are going well and you are staying sane.

Later,
WilmaNC

4 COMMENT:

Lucy said...

It is a clever idea but a lot of work. I think I'll keep mine in the cloth bag.But some time when I don't know what to do will try it.
Thanks for sharring.

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

I don't know the table football game, but we used to fold empty crisp (chips) packets like than to stop them blowing away! Great idea for bags, they take much less space. Wonder if I can educate the rest of the family!

Miss Hillbilly said...

I've not made a bag keeper yet, so this is an idea! I'll be folding footballs tomorrow. Thanks!

Cheryl Warren said...

Very cool!