Share |

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Time is flying by!!!

We have been so busy trying to keep up with our son Jack, lol. There is so much to see here in California. We went to Hollywood and I got to see the walk of the stars. Nice to visit, but way too busy for me to want to live here. Also went to the Hollywood Hills and walked where the guys hike on Men of a Certain Age. The observatory there is very cool too.

Also went to Laguna Beach which is beautiful and vibrant. Went to Torrey Pines State Park and hiked to the beach, then went to the Golf course too.

Riverside is a neat place. I like where he lives a lot. But once again, too big of a city for me.

We went to the San Diego Zoo, which is awesome!!!

Tomorrow we head out for Yosemite, where we will spend 2 days, then drive back via Sequoia National Park. Here's a few more pictures.





I'm tired already, lol.

Later,
Wilma

9 COMMENT:

Christine Thresh said...

You have been very busy seeing all the places. Whew!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Just fantastic!!! And love that you picked Jimi's star - how cool.

Miss Hillbilly said...

It's no wonder you're tired!

Wanda said...

It sounds like you are having fun. When you get back and rested drop me an email and maybe we can meet in Black Mtn. I'm sitting in a hotel room right now and wish we could meet now but I know you would rather be here.

Wanda
http://wandas-quilts-crafts.blogspot.com/

Belinda said...

Wow, you must have a lot more energy than I do to do all that! But what fun you are having! I'm really enjoying your trip with you. :P

black bear cabin said...

what fun...you guys are really keeping busy! enjoy Yosemite...its absolutely beautiful!!!! Keep posting pictures :)

black bear cabin said...

and as for the crowds, you are right...i grew up in LA, and would never move back! Im a mountain girl now, and love the seclusion! :)

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

Golly, youve been doing loads! Husband and I went to laguna beach in (gulp) 1986, we loved it too.

Carrie P. said...

Oh, great photos. I wish we could have had more time to go to Hollywood.