Share |

Sunday, May 1, 2011

It's May!!!!!


Well, May is finally here!!!! Now to concentrate on me. That shouldn't be too hard, lol.

I finished quilting 2 charity quilts before today so I could do my favorite part, sewing on binding, during this month.

I'm going to participate in the Mystery Quilt and Stitch Along, and also do a project with the Quilting Book Club.

I decided to read Great Expectations again, for pleasure this time instead of an assignment in high school. Good thing I don't remember any of it. I hope to finish it this month.

I think I will also have a little giveaway sometime during the month. I plan to make up a charm pack out of the leftovers from my Bliss winnings from earlier this year. That fat quarter bundle has really gone a LONG way!!!

So for now, that will be it.

Go see all the others who are participating in the May for Me and see what they will be doing..

Oh, I forgot a big important thing, continuing to stick to the Weight watchers program!!! I have lost 20 pounds so far and want to get to my goal weight by the end of summer. Don't think I can do it all in May, lol.

Later,
WilmaNC

8 COMMENT:

Marcia - Crafty Sewing and Quilting said...

Sounds like you are all set and ready to go for the May for Me Celebration! Enjoy each day!

Faye said...

May for me sounds fun!! I saw your comment on Myras blog....Go visit mine and you will see some country roads I took on my way back home...via Orange,Chatham and Moore counties.... My husband grew up in Chapel Hill, so I know how you might miss our area of the state...But, you live in glorious mountains~~~ Enjoy! Faye

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Fantastic weight loss - good for you. I am anticipating all the lovelies to be paraded with Tonya's quilt/stitch project for May. Excellent book to chose, one of my favorites.

Myra said...

Congratulations on the weight loss! It sounds like you have May all planned out - have fun!

Handmade Crafts Done While RVing Blog said...

Congrats big time on your weight loss - that is wonderful... We just blogged about our May For ME - What a lot of fun it's turning out to be. So looking forward to your month of fun with May for Me....

Evielynne

Belinda said...

Oh that's wonderful about the weight loss! I'm trying to get back down to the weight I was three years ago. It's slow, but I'm getting there.

I'm looking forward to reading all about your May for Me!!

Mary Johnson said...

Good job with weight watchers, I need to work on losing some weight too!

Miss Hillbilly said...

I am a couple of days late..but let's do this thing! I want to lose weight too. I did do some hiking last weekend. It felt so good to hike again!!