Share |

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Kenzie!!

Today is my great granddaughter's 2nd birthday. I can't believe the time has gone so fast. She had a birthday party last week, and it totally wore her out, but she wouldn't let go of her balloons, lol. She lives in Minnesota, so I couldn't be there, but I was there in spirit. Happy Birthday Kenz.





Here is what I made her for her birthday.

I made this:


And this:

And this:

I added this:

And the finished gift is this:



Sweet! I got the pattern for the basket from Greta's Quilting Studio.

I was hoping to go to Ohio to see all the babies this weekend, as they will be visiting from Minnesota, but it looks like there will be snow in the mountains on the route I take, and since I would be driving alone, the weather has to be decent.  But I will wait to decide on Thursday, maybe the forecast will change. 

Later,
WilmaNC

7 COMMENT:

Unknown said...

Oh Wilma...you look so young to be a great one. I actually can't wait for that. |Love the photos and the little gift is perfect!

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

That gift is adorable! She's sure to love it.

I hope the forecast changes so that you can make the trip to Ohio.

SandyQuilts said...

Hey it's really cold where I'm at but no snow. Gosh I hope you can go visit. Love the adorable gifts.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Wow, a greatgrand - I have trouble with being NaNa. Love the sleeping princess with her baloons. Great gift idea - going to making that basket in the Guilting Gallery swap. I hope you get to see your family.

Gari in AL said...

Wonderful gifts. And I hope you will be able to go but don't take any chances.

Lucy said...

What a great gift for your great grand daughter to cherish the basket, pillow and little quilt to cover her dolly from her loving great grandma.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

What a great gift you made. I hope the weather worked out so that you could travel safely.