Share |

Monday, January 10, 2011

Paula's Sewing Challenge

Paula of Paula's Sewing Challenges  is hosting a bi-weekly sewing challenge with great prizes. Hop on over and check it out.

This week calls for your favorite quilt that you made. One of mine is my Lighthouse wallhanging. I love the NC lighthouses and found this pattern. It was small, so I just made it bigger .


Since you can enter 2 per week, my second entry is my Geese Quilt. I love this one too. It is huge.


This sounds fun. Thanks for hosting these challenges Paula.

WilmaNC

12 COMMENT:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh, so glad you joined in on this Wilma. I love both your entries. You have hidden your talents. You need to show case you work more on your blog - I love it.

Unknown said...

oh la la, i love those lighthouses, would you "happen" to have a pattern for that?

Wanda said...

Love the geese quilt, too many triangles for me. However, I love, love, love the lighthouse quilt. Thank you for sharing them.

Wanda
http://wandas-quilts-crafts.blogspot.com/

SandyQuilts said...

Love your quilts especially the 2nd one. That woman has way too many rules for me. Good luck

Erin said...

Both of your quilts are beautiful. I thought the lighthouses were spectacular. Then I saw the geese. Nice work.

Leah said...

Love both your quilts. Your lighthouse one reminds me of the one that is currently on my floor (design "wall?")

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Wilma - got to Paula's - you won the draw my dear girl, Go claim your prize! YEAH!!!

Vesuviusmama said...

I love your Geese Quilt, too!

Unknown said...

I really would like to make the geese quilt for my husband. Could you steer me in the right direction for a pattern?

Wilma Lee said...

Sheila, I can't give you the info as your email is not available.

Unknown said...

Wilma, my email address is: sheilasessions@hotmail.com

Any help would be great!

Unknown said...

Wilma- I love you sailboat and lighthouse quilt. Wondering if you can share the pattern or direct me to where I can get it.
Your work is lovely and inspiring for other 'retirees'!
Thank you!