Share |

Sunday, January 2, 2011

First Finish for 2011

I finished up this Patchabilities wall hanging yesterday just in time to change all of the stuff to the January motif in our TV room. I think I might keep track this year to see how many things I do in my first year of retirement. Ahhhh, I love that word.


I love that little hanger. I usually bought the ones with the wooden dowel, but I found these for about 2 bucks a piece, so I grabbed some. Then I took wire cutters and made a snip in the middle so I could slide the hangings on. Way cheaper, and I think it looks great.

Later,
WilmaNC

6 COMMENT:

Unknown said...

A great idea! Yep as you said cheaper and the hanging looks great.

Myra said...

I think it looks great too Wilma.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Great idea on the hanger. I love cardinals. Very pretty and nicely done. Have fun.

Lucy said...

Those birds are real cute. Nice job.

Gari in AL said...

A finish already? You are way ahead of me. But I did get a baby quilt quilted today. Ain't retirement fun?

Vesuviusmama said...

Very nice! And I love the hangar idea; very clever!