Share |

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It's coming along

All of the cabinets are placed now. And the microwave and lights are installed. Today the countertop people are coming to measure, and another guy is coming to install the new vinyl in the bathrooms. They say the countertops will take a week or 2 to get here, I hope it's sooner!!

Pictures:




Everything is so pretty.

I didn't get much sewing done yesterday though. Did start on a cool hot pad from Oh Fransson. It's a very nice one. I'll show you when it's done.

Weather is supposed to be really nice today. Hope I have a chance to get outside for a while. I'm just dying for a hike!!!

Later,
Wilma

2 COMMENT:

SandyQuilts said...

Oh Wilma it's beautiful. Hope the counters come in quick.

Lucy said...

Your kitchen is going to look fabulous,you will enjoy cooking in it.