Share |

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 3

Well, my banishment to the sewing room has paid off a little. I made matching aprons for my GDIL and great GD. The little one (1 1/2 yo) loves to help mommy clean and care for her little sister, so I thought this would be cute. I didn't have to worry about her seeing them cause she never comes to my blog, lol. Kinda retro looking.


And here are more pictures of the house. Flooring almost to the dining area and started down the hall. And the upper cupboards are hung. We got some new lighting last evening, I think it will look pretty. The stove looks a little off center, but when the bottom cupboards go in, it will be centered. I could never stand to have it off center, in my world everything has to be symmetrical, lol.





I also made a couple of mugrugs but I'm sewing the binding down. They are so cute and could certainly become addicting. I'll post a pic when done.
Later,
WilmaNC

2 COMMENT:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

It seems the quilting world is either moving or rennovating. I love the border treatment in your kitchen - lots of inspiration for some decor. And the flooring is exquisite - is that cherry? I can't believe how fast that is going. And I love the apron set - funny how aprons have become popular again. Can't wait to see your mug rugs - I've enjoyed seeing them pop up all over like a mini quilt show.

Vesuviusmama said...

I love the aprons - I'm hoping to make some for myself and perhaps for some Christmas presents. May I ask what you used for a pattern for these?