Share |

Monday, March 22, 2010

Whew!!

Finally got my blog back to normal with a new background. Most of my favorite blog sites are back on my list, and I have found a couple of new ones too. Still many yet to get back though. I will now copy the list before I make any changes, lol. Thanks to those who sent me their links. I found others I like from your lists.

Have you seen the neat fabric candy bowl on Moda Bakeshop? It is sooo cool. I might have to buy some modge podge and make a couple for gifts. They would be so nice for Easter.

I adjusted to the work routine again after my vacation, and now am looking forward to getting some sewing done this week.

wilmaNC

2 COMMENT:

Kim D. said...

Hi Wilma, Love the new background, I'm glad you were able to link all your favorite blogs up again. Have a great week and I hope you get some sewing done.

Carrie P. said...

I went to see the fabric bowl. That is so cute. Thanks for sharing.