Share |

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

Another years end. The time s flying by, and I still have so many things to do. Jeez. But, one day at a time.

I finished my December table runner a couple of weeks ago and just now took a picture.



I like this one too. Now to get Januarys finished before January is finished, lol.

My favorite Christmas gift, the Beatles Remastered Box Set, was given to us by my son, Jack, and his wife Angie.



It was a good holiday, but I'm ready for 2010.

Hope all of you have a very happy New Year.

wilmaNC

4 COMMENT:

Kim D. said...

Your table runner is adorable and the Beattles music is great too. Love them.. Have a Happy New Year and Best wishes for 2010!!

sophie said...

I love the December table runner . . . and envy you that gift of the Beatles.

Wishing you all the best (and many more wonderful quilts) in 2010.

Myra said...

Cute table runner. I wish you and your family a wondrous New Year!

black bear cabin said...

what an adorable table runner...i love it! :) Happy New Year to you to! :)