Share |

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It's a ladie's prerogative, right???

OK, so I miss checking into my blog, so I have decided to use this as my place to share my projects. Someone on another blog posts what is on their design wall every Monday. I think that's a good idea!! Then I will just post the links in my groups to see what I have done instead of trying to post in 3 or 4 different places. To catch up, I have pictures of my October Country Calendar, and an October tea towel.Oh, and my October Table runner of the month, and a mini quilt I did for a doll quilt swap on About.com. I think that's enough for now.

WilmaNC

(I just noticed that I forgot to embroider the vine on the Country Calendar, lol. I'll do it later!!)







7 COMMENT:

Debi said...

I am glad you did not give up your blog. I often visit, but don't post. I love your October finishes, especially the ghost towel.

Jan said...

I'm glad you didn't give up blogging, Wilma--I love seeing what your projects are. Love the ghostie towel!! You do such nice work!!!

Gari in AL said...

Cool, that only took you a little over a week to miss us. And we love seeing what you are doing.

Bonnie said...

Glad you didn't give it up. I love looking at the things you sew. My design wall never changes.I never get to it.

Myra said...

Glad to see you are back. I mostly use my blog to show my WIP's and finishes. I know I like to see what everyone else is making. :o) Love all the fall themed things you make, so cute!

Carrie P. said...

Great stuff for fall.

Doris Werkman said...

I always love your work. Your tea towels have inspired me to do some as well. LOL Although I haven't actually done any ;)