Share |

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

First Cake, now Pie!!

It was a cold and wintry day....and I just didn't know what to work on, lol. Found an old project in a baggie that I must have started about 5 years ago. I don't even remember where I got the pattern. But I finished the top. According to the printed out instructions, it's called "Pie in the Sky". I do remember, kind of, ordering the fruit and creme filling fabrics, but from where I have no idea. It is a somewhat silly quilt, but I think it's cute.




Today is an historic day. I'm watching TV and seeing all of the people in Washington waiting for the ceremony gives me goose bumps. Gosh, I am so hopeful that he will be able to make things a little better, but I realize he is not a miracle worker. But for the moment he is bringing the people of our country together, which is a really good thing. Maybe we can get to being a peaceful loving country again. Hope. We all need some.



Later,


Only 156 working days til I retire. (Remember, I only work 2 days a week!!)

3 COMMENT:

Unknown said...

Looking at this quilt makes my mouth water! lol Not something I need to have around when I'm trying to start my diet, again. Great job!

Sarah said...

That is so cute!!!

Carrie P. said...

Your pie quilt is really cute. Thanks for visiting my blog. I can tell you are excited about your retirement.